27. mai 2015
Jeg blogger ikke noe fra denne gamle bloggen lengre, men tenkte legge ut en liten smakebit av kjellerrenovering. For dere som har følgt denne bloggen, følg gjerne videre på hovedbloggen trykk her
November 2011 I bought a house in Rosendal.
It needed serious updating at the time. Little was done since it was build in 1954. I concentrated on renovating the 1st and 2nd floor before I moved in spring 2012. Thank for all your help Ove Hillesland, owner of Rosendal Turisthotell and glass master.
The basement was cold, dark and there was alot of moist in the room. Unfortunately water damage too. The basement had never been in use.
After a few years I wanted to start renovating the basement. I hated the thought of having 80 unusable square meters. It was so ineffective. Such a waste of space. And the livingroom, above the basement, was constantly cold...
And I did have an idea of transforming the basement into a workshop and atelier!
I contacted local companies; Kjell Høyland, H2 elektro and Dimmelsvik entreprenør which helped me make this dream come true! Thanks!
Will show you one room in three blogposts. This is number one!
On the bottom of this blogpost you can read what has been done!
FINISHED AT LAST!! #happy!! (a little bit is left....)
The carpenterbench, sofa and teak table were in the house when I bought it. The three chairs are from different recycling stations. One of them I upholstered myself. The shelf to the left is handmade out of leftover wooden plank. The picture on he wall is new, by Hilde Mork. Check out her lovely prints here.
This open space used to be tree rooms......
What was done:
1) The supporting wall to the left is torn down and replaced with a steel beem.
2) Four other walls where removed, 5 rooms where to become one big open space.
3) The ceilings ware torn down, isolated and replaced with white painted ceiling panels.
4) The walls were torn, isolated and covered with a moisture barrier and covered with panels from Smartpanel, painted white and the green color vårljus from Beckers.
5) A wall of lecablocks was plastered, sanded and painted.
6) New electricity circuts, cables and switches were laid.
7) The old floor was thoroughly cleaned, covered with a primer and covered with Depron isolations mats. Heating cables where placed on the floor.
8) The floor got a new layer of concrete.
9) New outer door from Sweedoor. And new windows.
I think I got it all! Puh! :-)
Lagt inn av re:signert